Thursday, July 05, 2007

Down Time - Stray_Dog_blog

Sorry about the down time folks. Minds been in other places. But seems that the planets have now aligned ( or maybe Wayne Batteau's Cetacea ultrasound machines have finally laid off my sensitive brain waves. Hah.) I have been archiving good material this whole time, even if i haven't gotten around to posting it. Be sure, the new stuff i have will get you digging for months. I have at least 100 new post just waiting to be churned out now that i have my focus back.

Peace all, Stray Dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New jobs require less internet time, its understandable. I just hope Harry Hines Ave treats you better then Comfort Suites. I mean for real dude being a hooker is dangerous! Be safe! And for gods sake dont hold out on your pimp!! HE'll slap you!!! He'll be like...."BITCH WHERES MY MONEY!" and you all be "Thats all I got pleaassseeee..*SLAP SLAP* Nooooooooo."

Jack said...

lol