Sunday, December 03, 2006

Blogger : You piss me off


My blog page looks no where near as nice as the blogs that inspired me to move here. And while posting a blog on here is better then Myspace, they don't tell you how to make your shit look uber rad! UGH! And there is no way in hell im learning HTML!

Not only that but i can't figure out how to post a Youtube video here! I mean COME-ON! Sure i got some dandy art here, sure i showed you how to watch a movie on the internet that some guy uploaded from the camera hidden in his underwear, but what im REALLY wanting to do at this very moment is show you guys Richard Simmons on Letterman making an ass of himself when his new "Richard Simmons' Steamer" blows up and catches fire! Now THAT'S some flippin' good TV! But Noooooo!!! *calms down and sits in lotus possition* Phew - now i feel better.

In the mean time bare with me and my lack luster blog.
Jack :P

Update : A buddy of mine on YahooChat gave me a few tips. Things are looking up! Now i only need to find a background and header image and im good to go.

No comments: